How To Brand Yourself Using Facebook Group
Easy Peasy Lead Generation Guide: HOW COMPLETE NEWBIES CAN GET UP TO 13 LEADS PER DAY ON FULL AUTOMATION
How To Brand Yourself Using Facebook Group!
Most network marketers use Facebook groups entirely the wrong way. You know those home business groups that you go into that have business opportunity posts every minute of the day. It kind of turns into white noise if you ask me and exactly the reason why it creates an opportunity for you to start your own group!
When you have your own group you control the content, the members, and what is and isn’t allowed in your group. (I don’t allow business opportunity posts in my group)
Start a Facebook Group
The group should be branded to you. The most valuable part of this group is YOU, people join your group and want to see your content because of YOU. YOU are the source of value for this group. For example, If you are a fitness or health person make a group that is constantly providing value to your target audience that will answer their problems and help them with their health and wellness concern. If you are a network marketer and want to sponsor teammates then you should tailor your group to help network marketers to grow. Below are of the goals you want to have in creating this group is the following:
- Tribe Community – People want to feel like they belong somewhere, and are valued. Creating a online FB group is a great way to develop community online.
- Content – These groups if you are active daily in them and can have a similar effect like a second email list. Not everyone opens our emails or sees them but some people will see everything on Facebook. (Let’s face it, most of us are secret Facebook addicts anyway) Posting videos and long status updates (like short blog posts) are highly engaging and Facebook favors Video over any other kind of content.
- Drive Traffic – If you develop fans in your community by serving them with the different types of group posts (I will talk about below), you are going to have highly engaged followers that will go to whatever you want to send them to from a post in your group
- Help People Grow in Their Business and Personal Development – This is the biggest thing. If you simply lead with value and help people, people want to know why you are like that, why you are doing that, and why they aren’t working with someone like you that GIVES and SERVES so much.
Types of Facebook Group Posts
The goal is to create variety and environment of simplicity and value, inside of your group. You control it and are leading people the right way. Otherwise in the group we will become victim to “shiny object syndrome.” Why this syndrome is bad because it keeps people focusing on too many things, which makes them a master of none. So, here are simple types of posts you can make in your Facebook group to bring simplicity and value that will build your brand and produce more income for you.
- Welcome– Welcome members into the group. This immediately creates a sense of comfort, acceptance, and feel good when people acknowledge you in a community and make you feel welcome. This step is what separates your group from others. This simple welcome step will make them want to come back to your group.
- Questions– Creates engaging conversations and real group chats and conversations through the Facebook group. Most of the time I just post a questions and the group goes nuts answering, arguing, sharing, and etc. People love to share their opinions. Questions that ask, “What do you think? Which do you prefer?” questions with options and opinions are fantastic engagement starters
- Content– Value that solves problems. What are the pains, wants, needs, and desires of your market and target audience. When you create content picture yourself talking to 1 person that has a multitude of issues and problems in the business that you can help. The content that you create can come from books your reading, videos, and pretty much anything that address the needs of your target audience in your Facebook group.
- Products– I prefer to share and endorse products that I personally have used or own. About 10% of my posts are affiliate or my own products that meet the needs of my audience.
- Webinars– Share webinar that you think it would help you audience group, and do your own! I use a great simple easy tool called Zoom to host my webinars.
- Pictures– Show lifestyle, personal development quotes, I like to use a cool tool called http://www.Canva.com or the Phone App WordSwag to create my own image quotes.
- Testimonials– Video (best) and pictures. Share success stories! Testimonials people have sent you from the training you refer them to are great! It builds more belief and credibility in you by sharing the training.
- Acknowledgement– This is powerful! Anytime someone has rank advanced, get leads, sales, sign ups, breakthroughs, starts massive action, results stuff, and any other similar things. Acknowledge a group member and TAG him/her in that post exalting the ACTIONS that person is taking.
This is a great branding and lead generation strategy. You can put a lot the contacts you are making and add them to this group and stay in touch and keep your awesome contents in front of these people to help them. Timing is not always right for everyone but when it is, your contacts and prospects will remember your value and you because you keep it in front of them. Remember the Value is YOU and the contents YOU share to help others with their paint. Now get out there and get in action with this simple strategy and create your own Facebook tribe!
Hey! I’m Candace
I’m known as a No-Nonsense Action Coach and a Tiger Mom.
NEED A 'DONE-FOR-YOU' SYSTEM? CHECK OUT MY LEAD SYSTEM PRO (CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE)
READY TO START A BLOG? CHECK OUT WEALTHY AFFILIATE (CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE)
READY TO START BUILDING YOUR EMAIL LIST? CHECK OUT ACTIVE CAMPAIGN (CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE)
Click here to take a free 14 day test drive with Active Campaign.
From the Blog
I publish new trainings every week, check out some of the recent ones…
3 Genius Ways To Make Money On Pinterest
FREE GIFT Easy Peasy Lead Generation Guide: HOW COMPLETE NEWBIES CAN GET UP TO 13 LEADS PER DAY ON FULL AUTOMATION3 Genius Ways To Make Money on Pinterest With 250 million people using Pinterest every month, and above 80% of those users are female, are you one of...
4 Tips on How To Gain Confidence
FREE GIFT Easy Peasy Lead Generation Guide: HOW COMPLETE NEWBIES CAN GET UP TO 13 LEADS PER DAY ON FULL AUTOMATION 4 Tips on How To Gain Confidence “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand brake on.” -- Maxwell Maltz Nobody is born with...
Earn $10-$25 per hour As an Online English Teacher
FREE GIFT Easy Peasy Lead Generation Guide: HOW COMPLETE NEWBIES CAN GET UP TO 13 LEADS PER DAY ON FULL AUTOMATION How To Make $10 - $25 Per Hour As An Online English Teacher Without Teaching Degree! We are so fortunate these days to have internet and just a...
Subscribe For Marketing Tips
Schedule an Appointment
Get Your Free Download
Get The Secret of Professional Online Marketers Rake In Dozens Of Leads Every Day, And Learn How To Duplicate Their Results In YOUR Business!